2/09/2014

Back in Fakenham

Hello guys!
 
Sorry I haven't posted something for a while, but I had some problems with my hostfamily. All of a sudden my old hostfamily told me to leave. Fortunately I could stay with another exchange student from Hungary temporarily.
 
Even though he lives in North Pickenham which is literally in the middle of the middle of nowhere. I took us a whole hour to travel to college! There was no way to stay awake at college without a big jug of strong coffee.
 
Luckily I found a new hostfamily. Yesterday I moved back to Fakenham and I'm staying now with my Norwegian exchange student friend.
Some impressions from my walk today. It was freezing outside but then it's even better to come home and put on your wooly socks.
 
Have a good start in the new week!
 
gingerbread.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment